If you have any problems with a product you have purchased from QUESTEK, we urge you to contact our technical support staff (or you can contact with sales to get the comments and suggestion from Technical support staff) before deciding to return the product.
If no solution is reached, a RMA # will be issued.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) policy as follows:
1. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorized RMA #.
2. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice, and the RMA# written on the mailing label.
3. QUESTEK reserves the right not to replace product until the replacement is returned from Vendor.
4. All returns must be shipped prepaid (No COD Accepted.)
5. “No Fault Found” RMA items can be returned for credit with a 20% restocking fee or shipped back at purchaser’s expense.
6. RMA items will be repaired or replaced at QUESTEK’s discretion.
BE SURE TO CLEARLY MARK THE RMA NUMBER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND ENCLOSE THE PROOF OF PURCHASE, OTHERWISE, YOUR RETURN WILL BE REFUSED. FREIGHT COLLECT OR COD RETURNS WILL ALSO BE REFUSED.
Restocking charge: If QUESTEK accepts returned merchandise, there will be a twenty percent (20%) restocking charge unless QUESTEK has made other arrangements. Any merchandise returned or exchanged must be approved by QUESTEK. Or, there will be NO REFUNDS.
Limitation of Liability: QUESTEK will not be responsible for consequential damage to the system or its components caused by either internal or external equipment, shorted connections or components not installed or obtained from QUESTEK shall not be liable for damage to painted surfaces due to physical abuse, excessive use, liquids, chemicals spilled upon or inside the components including oxidation or corrosion to components caused by exposure to salt air.
The limited warranty also does not cover any losses or damages that may occur as result of:
1. Shipping or improper installation or maintenance.
2. Misuse, neglect or improper environment.
3. Any repair, modification, adjustment, or installation of options/parts by anyone other than a QUESTEK authorized service center, excessive/inadequate electrical power surges or other irregularities.
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Policy: QUESTEK is solely responsible for the maintenance and technical support of the DVR itself. Due to liability and legal issues, QUESTEK is unable to assist in the areas of networking, firewall and/or anything outside the performance of the actual DVR purchased from QUESTEK.
In the event that a DVR is being returned for repair, all Hard Drives run the risk of having their data deleted or re-formatted. All data will be lost. It is advised that all DVR data be supported by a secondary source of back up before sent in for repair.
Manufacturer’s Warranties: QUESTEK will assist dealers in the repair or return of products covered under the warranty upon request.
Legal Costs: The undersigned agrees to pay all invoices within the terms of the sale and further agrees to pay all collection costs and attorney fees necessary to collect past due amounts.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of our Terms and Conditions of Sale